Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A portrait in Gamma rage

In the event you did not understand what I mean by the concept of "Gamma rage", this should suffice to explain it. Gammas, and men with strong strains of Gamma, know they are low-status, so they tend to react with disproportionate anger whenever they feel they are disrespected. They mimic Alphas in this way, but their reaction is so over-the-top and embarrassing that they inevitably feel humiliated once they calm down. And unlike Alphas, they never get over it. A Gamma will wait years to try to take a verbal shot at someone he feels has humiliated him, whether the person knows it or not.

This all started with a typical Gamma being a Gamma. I'm not even entirely sure what he was whining about, probably being blocked on Periscope or something, but I know I told him to stop being a little bitch about it. I don't have time for Gammas on Twitter, so I blocked him as soon as he started being a little bitch about having been called a little bitch.

That's when the emails started:

  1. You fucking pussy. You call me a bitch on Twitter, I respond in kind, and you fucking block me? Who’s the “little bitch” now? Don’t you ever fucking dare talk to me the way you talk to some SJW prick again. I never treated you with anything but respect, fucking told you you were one of the reasons I joined Twitter, did nothing but have your fucking back even if it could have gotten me kicked off Twitter, and you turn around and call me a bitch? Motherfucker you owe me an apology and I better fucking get it too. Be a fucking man and apologize for calling me a bitch, otherwise we can handle it another way, but that insult is not standing. You will either apologize to me and unblock me, or believe me, one day I will ask you to call me a bitch to my face. Its one or the other, YOU PICK, but we’re fucking dealing with this one way or the other. There’s no fucking way you are calling me a bitch and thats the end of it.
I responded: You are a little bitch. Read this email again tomorrow and ask yourself what you would think if someone sent it to you? You didn't treat me with respect. But what is worse, you didn't treat yourself with respect. You're either a Gamma or a former Gamma because this is a classic example of low-status rage over perceived disrespect. Now, calm the fuck down before you further embarrass yourself. This probably isn't the first time you've done this, so I expect you know the drill. You will never, ever, get an apology from me, but you might be able to avoid public humiliation if you simply settle down.

That was only communication to him. Those who are familiar with Gammas can probably guess what happened next: the stream of ranting emails.
  1. Its so brave of you to call me a bitch from Italy, you fucking mutt. I’ll tell you what, you have my email address, you tell me the next time you are making an appearance in NYC and I promise I will be there to give you an opportunity to say that to my face, and then we’ll see which one of us is humiliated you little silver spoon brat. Unlike you, I didn’t have a rich daddy, everything I have I earned, and there’s is NO DOUBT in my mind that I would fucking annihilate you if you called me a bitch to my face, and frankly I know there is no doubt in your mind either. But if there is, just let me know the next time you are visiting NYC and I’ll give you a chance to prove it.
  2. Incidentally I don’t even know what a Gamma is. Speak English too me, you fucking jerk off, or don’t speak at all. And if its an insult, which I’m sure it is, my response is, FUCK YOU and I repeat, I fucking dare you to say that to my face. Just let me know when you are visiting NYC, you have my email address. No arguments are necessary. I’ll introduce myself, tell you to say it to my face, and we’ll find out what kind of fucking man you are? Case closed. 
  3. BTW what are you going to do to publicly humiliate me, attack me while I’m blocked and I don’t have a chance to fight back? Wow, that is so fucking brave! If you want to attack me, if you are itching for an internet fight, GREAT, but at least have the balls to make it a FAIR FIGHT and give me a chance to hit back. Unblock me and lets roll  I will fuck you up intellectually the same as I would physically, and you know it. 
  4. Here’s what I just posted on twitter, and I’m just getting started, I’m gonna pull your covers and destroy you, you fucking mutt. You fucked with the wrong guy ;-) you want a war with me, YOU GOT IT, now I will do everything in my power to expose you as the pussy that you are. I gave you one fucking chance to apologize, now FUCK YOU. "Vox Day is a fucking punk, a silver spoon brat who inherited daddies wealth, challenge this fake tough guy and watch how fast he blocks you. I could show you my full correspondence with this mutt via email, and I will if I have too, but the bottom line is, he would rather block me than debate me. Know why? Because he's a fucking coward. Go ahead, challenge that silver spoon brat who inherited daddies wealth and you'll see what I mean." you’re move, motherfucker, do you have the balls to unblock me and debate me? Oh wait, I know, you are above debating me because you’re so fucking special and the rest of us are beneath your station. But of course thats just a convenient cover for a coward, to feign superiority. Fact is, you’re a coward who hides behind the veil of superiority.
  5. Still afraid to unblock me and debate me? LOL You fucking mutt, I can’t even shame you into unblocking me. I thought you were supposed to be tough, what are you so afraid of? What can I do to you on Twitter, I can’t knock your fucking teeth out. LOL
If you imagine how this kind of guy reacts to being rejected by a girl, or worse, being dumped by one, you can probably understand why women instinctively react to Gammas as if they were carriers of plutonium-enhanced Black Plague.

53 comments:

Sun Xhu said...

"you were one of the reasons I joined Twitter"

"Incidentally I don’t even know what a Gamma is."

Um... yeah.

If anyone knew enough about VD outside of twitter to follow him on twitter, they would know what a gamma is.

Dane said...

Well, damn. The dude reads as deranged.
The only thing scary about his threats is the self delusion and entitlement. The dude must really believe he is special and unique and the centre of the world and creation.

Maybe he mistook you for the other Vox?

My Dead Gramps said...

He'll have you know he graduated in top of his class, Navy Seals, with over 300 confirmed kills.

Mr.MantraMan said...

Makes me feel better about myself.

Matt said...

Wow. I feel ashamed over a small controlled outburst over something trivial. This guy has no filter. Must be a connection between the lacl of filter, the brain difference (lack of disgust felt), atheism and liberalism. They all lack shame.

dc.sunsets said...

Reason 562 why I prefer to be a nobody outside of my family.

I suspect that it's actually a calling, to climb into a position where you speak to a large crowd. It has to be a calling, otherwise the blessings would pale to insignificance behind the costs.

I once received a ranting, raging, threatening phone call in response to my letter-to-the-editor of my local paper. I upped my normal security routine for a few weeks but resolved that the added threat to my loved ones wasn't worth the ego boost of preaching to the masses.

We're heading for an environment where such security concerns rise to DefCon 1.

Shimshon said...

He hits all the points.

Secret king.

Precious snowflake.

He even uses an emoji in a weird context. This is not threatening:

"You [messed] with the wrong guy ;-)..."

dc.sunsets said...

Before anyone dismisses such rants, can we imagine Mark David Chapman writing something similar to John Lennon?

If you were in a pit with 999 non-poisonous black snakes and one female cobra, how safe would you feel? The crazy quotient of the world is high & rising, but I suspect it's nowhere near peak.

Jew613 said...

That is one massive pile of crazy.

I'm wondering what are the odds the Gamma will read this blog and reach new heights of crazy.

If your reading this now is the time to just walk away. Continuing this will not improve your situation.

PR said...

I wonder if everyone that calls him a name gets the same response? This guy makes me think of US foreign policy.

Didact said...

Wow. Just... wow.

It is instructive, and sobering, to see a meltdown like that. One is reminded of the cover image on Michael Trust's book, How to Deal with Narcissists, where the genial mask of humanity is ripped away and one sees the snarling daemonic madness underneath it.

It seems like Gammas, particularly the really insecure ones, have a lot of pent-up narcissism. What is written up above seems like a textbook example of what Michael described in his book as a malignant narcissist's meltdown due to an amygdala jack.

@VD- in your view, how does one go about Gamma-proofing a project or institution such that the entry criteria simply filter out these folks before they ever arrive to cause trouble? Is it the same process that you have outlined for SJW-proofing an institution, requiring constant vigilance?

I suspect that someone who has not seen such a reaction before would be quite astonished by it, but you seem to encounter this regularly.

Out of Nod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Out of Nod said...

Is this even a guy? Sounds like my little sister when she didn't get her way...

dc.sunsets said...

What is it about some people...does their vocabulary stop when it goes, D, E, F?
F. F. F. F. F. F.

Sheesh. You know much about a person's IQ when you enumerate their vocabulary.

Didact said...

@Out of Nod,

Good point. I saw a similar reaction reaction recently with a woman who, for some bizarre reason, took massive offence to what I thought was an innocuous joke about a cultural oddity that wasn't even directed at her. It was like watching a woman throw a huge tantrum over getting a cappuccino instead of a mocha.

Uncle Maffoo said...

@Out of Nod & @Didact:

It's been observed how Gammas are males with feminized brains and personality traits. Low testosterone exposure in the womb, or something that stunted their development during childhood perhaps.

Out of Nod said...

@Didact @Matthew Morgan

Feminized, low-T, entitlement complex, a combination of nature and nurture. This person is taking slight to the extreme from Vox calling them out.

I wonder...if the Internet wasn't the medium would this person moderate himself a bit better? Men are the more diplomatic of the sexes and I'd like to think that even an Internet Gamma would show some restraint in the real world.

I might be expecting too much.

Nate said...

This is why everyone hates gammas... but I imagine the omega reading this hates it even more than the alphas and sigmas do.

Carl Philipp said...

@Didact
"It seems like Gammas, particularly the really insecure ones, have a lot of pent-up narcissism."

Quite. One of the defining traits of Gamma is pride without accomplishment. The whole cultural idea of teaching kids to be "proud of themselves" is actually a really stupid idea.

pdwalker said...

wow, just wow. so much invested emotionally in something of so little consequence.

if i had to face that level of verbal diaorhea every day, i think i'd snap and start hunting them down in the name of St Darwin (may good genes be upon him).

if you decide to bait him for amusement (does the supreme dark lord actually have hobbies?), tweet this link at him and wait for his reaction.

Artisanal Toad said...

@Carl Philipp

"One of the defining traits of Gamma is pride without accomplishment."

This is a key point because they know, deep down, that they have no real accomplishments. This is one of the reasons they are drawn to individuals who do have significant accomplishments and presence; and why the disdain of such an individual is so brutally painful.

If Gamma could be thought of as a mental illness, the question is whether it's treatable.

Guitar Man said...

Vox, are you OK??

Patrick said...

Two questions:
-How would other low status types, like an omega or low delta behave in this situation?
-Would this guy have acted so ridiculously if he were involved in a similar situation in real life?

Kat said...

Gamma rage posts are the best posts.

daddynichol said...

Is this the same creature that shrieked, "Leave Brittney alone!"? Seems to have similar traits.

lowercaseb said...

>How would other low status types, like an omega or low delta behave in this situation?

in both cases they would sit and stew. The low delta would understand they are being irrational but their feelings would create that pouting reflex. The Omega would take it and add it to his list of injustices that the world hurls against him. The danger is if this is the straw on the camel's back that gets him to stop by the gun store after work on the way home to his basement.

lowercaseb said...

>Would this guy have acted so ridiculously if he were involved in a similar situation in real life?

I think it would depend if he has a real world sympathetic audience there to witness his righteous indignation and pat him on the back afterwards.

Carl Philipp said...

@Artisanal Toad
"If Gamma could be thought of as a mental illness, the question is whether it's treatable. "

To a degree, yes, through making a discipline of things like physical exercise, reading intelligent books, not talking when more accomplished people are talking, and never ever boasting to anybody about things that you are going to do.

Unknown said...

@Artisanal Toad

I believe that the behavior is a treatable pathology.

1. Remove the subject from NYC (away from other diseased persons)
2. Administer consistent testosterone replacement/supplementation.
3. Implement a more "paleo" style of diet with lots of almonds and unprocessed foods.
4. Require vigorous exercise, preferably something with a competitive aspect.
5. Require time spent outside in manual labor or hiking difficult terrain.

Anonymous said...

Any chance that dude is a teen?

John Rockwell said...

The ideal reproductive capacity of Gamma's should be 0. Its better that they either find Christ and cast off his delusions or die an early natural death.

SJ said...

I never realized my dad was a gamma until I started reading vox. I just thought he was a pathetic loser. Well I guess I was right. Thank God I realized it as a teenager and did the self reflection and hard work to expel the nightmare gamma qualities I had groked.

Lucas said...

But... but... He said he wants to fight you. Thats ALPHA! (or something)

APL said...

" If you imagine how this kind of guy reacts to being rejected by a girl, or worse, "

I'm not female, but if I were I deffo wouldn't want that declaring it's love every fucking day.

On facefart, there's a pretty little red head about 18 - 20 who posted the phone image of some guy telling her how beautiful she was - ( correct ) but he went on and on, in the end her response was to tell him to fuck off and never contact her again. Funny.

Matamoros said...

Used to be such kids were told to "shut up and get over it", so they learned to be a man not a pussy.

Sentient Spud said...

I can’t even shame you into unblocking me. I thought you were supposed to be tough, ...

This is why people don't have time for secret kings. They are unimaginably tedious.

Anonymous said...

"If you imagine how this kind of guy reacts to being rejected by a girl, or worse, being dumped by one, you can probably understand why women instinctively react to Gammas as if they were carriers of plutonium-enhanced Black Plague."

I'm pretty sure that one major purpose of the push-pull pseudo-rejection thing that women do is to wash out Gammas. (Or other LSMV men who get a bad case of one-itis.)

"This is why everyone hates gammas... but I imagine the omega reading this hates it even more than the alphas and sigmas do."

@Nate
An Omega would feel satisfaction (perhaps mixed with apprehension) if a Gamma blew up at him like that. After all, Omegas get treated far worse by Gammas than by any other rank, and it would feel like sweet revenge.

"But... but... He said he wants to fight you. Thats ALPHA! (or something)"

@Lucas
Alpha ambition without the Alpha goods, as PA says.

Nate73 said...

VFM #7634: Can you elaborate on the push-pull thing? I always thought it was a defense mechanism against rapists to basically flirt then pull back a few times to see if the guy will also pull back.

Anonymous said...

Nate73, more or less... change "rapists" to "Gammas" and you got it. If a woman pulls back, a low-value man would panic and start bugging her, whereas a high-value man would shrug and look around for other women.

Patrick said...

@Lowercaseb thanks, makes sense. I figured there would be a possibility of going postal for the omega in that situation.

Nate73 said...

VFM #7634: Ok that makes sense. By the way, the latest news is that alpha males don't exist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

S1AL said...

"I'm somebody, damn it" combined with the weird obsession with an unusual insult ("mutt"). Remind you of any particular punching bag?

Also, what's the over/under on bastard vs. wanna-Nazi?

@APL - If she's actually gorgeous, I'm betting someone could get her attention instantly with "Cute, for a redhead," (or "soulless Ginger", depending on personality).

Wolfman said...

A Gamma would NRVER throw a punch but an Omega backed into a corner might just throw caution to the wind and go for your throat.

This is why Omegas very occasionally are able to pull one over on a Gamma. It doesn't happen often but man is it a beautiful thing.

ScottC said...

These guys want respect that they haven't earned.

APL said...

S1AL: "If she's actually gorgeous, I'm betting someone could get her attention instantly with "Cute, for a redhead," (or "soulless Ginger", depending on personality)"

It's all a matter of personal taste, but in my opinion, She is. Then I've a soft spot for reds. A lot of 'em though, have 'piggy facial features', which disqualifies them. But not this one.

ScottC said...

A Gamma would never throw a punch...

Are you sure about that? Wouldn't most Antifa be classified as gammas? Those guys are pretty violent.

WCotney said...

I'm still kind of new to TRP world and all the different types of men (alpha, beta, gamma etc...). But if I had to classify this guy he wouldn't fall into any of these categories for men discussed above because he's a woman.

bearspaw said...

" What are you going to do? Bleed on me?"
" I'm invincible!"
"you're a loonie."

Kettle said...

If / when the shit hits the fan one day image how far off the deep-end all the clowns like this one go? How many of these clowns and how many of the women are on mood-altering meds, from xanax to prozac? They suddenly lose they meds and the standard "New Orleans during Katrina" gets a lot uglier.
What is up with everyone wanting to throw death threats / threats of violence at Vox? You would think by know that most would have figured out he doesn't respond to that.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure about that? Wouldn't most Antifa be classified as gammas? Those guys are pretty violent.

@Scott C
They also tend to go out in mobs, which is the standard coward's way to fight.

And even then, different Antifa are designated as "green", "yellow", and "red", where only red members actually hit people or do other illegal acts. So yeah, they are very much Gamma, considering the disguises and entire structure of passive-aggressive plausible deniability they set up.
ANTIFA: Who Are They? An Explainer By Jason Kessler (@TheMadDimension)

Kallmunz said...

The most amusing thing about this is that the boy expects Vox to get on a plane and travel for the "honor" to tell him off. Now of course even he knows that would never happen. Do they ever come to realize how pathetic they are?
Several years ago I had one of these "I dare you tell say that to my face" types although he was in California. I replied to him that, "as it turns out, I'm planning a trip to Portland in three months, be there and I'll be glad to say it to your face." I don't remember what his reply was other than he didn't like the terms, but then I replied that:

A. I'm covering most of the distance,
B. I don't have the time to make a side trip, you come to me.
C. I couldn't care less if you come or not, you're not worth my time.

To my surprise he dropped it, can only speculate on why.

Anonymous said...

@Wolfman at Large

Yup, I definitely was an Omega as a kid.

@WCotney
Not really... I don't think I've ever seen a female Internet Tough Guy. Women instead tend to run to third parties or the public and go off about how horrible this person is.

Rex Little said...

I'm curious--is there such a thing as a man whose behavior toward other men is Gamma, but who acts like a regular guy (Delta, Beta or even Alpha) around women? (OK, I'm sure there are one or two in a world of 3 billion men, but are they common enough that someone here has ever come across one?)

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.